2019 Quilt Block Series by The Covered Chipboard
VIP …… You will find a PDF tutorial inside the download folder. Please note that it does not include videos. I strongly suggest that you watch the videos on this blog page before you start making the project!
- Finished frame size: 7″ x 7″
- Finished block size: 5″ x 5″
Quilt Block Guide
Materials . . .
- Tan – Cricut white cardstock
- Blue – Bazzill Bling: Blind Date
- Green – Bazzill Bling: Blank Check
- Brown – AC Cardstock: Coffee
- 1/4″ or 1/2″ score tape or glue
First you will want to construct the paper frame. Rather than repeat this part of the tutorial twelve times … please visit THIS PAGE to learn how the frame is put together.
Construct the quilt block . . .
If you will be using score tape to attach the pieces, begin by covering the entire printed quilt block with rows of score tape. Next place the center damask chipboard piece. Now take two white triangles and glue them together. When dry add them to the printed quilt block. Attach all white triangles.
Now add the remaining pieces working from the inside outward. Begin with the remaining four damask chipboard squares and then follow with remaining sections.
Now just place the block inside the frame and you are all done!
I hope you enjoyed this project and that you plan to keep working on these quilt blocks as they are released!
- Product Designer: Teri Hanson/The Covered Chipboard
- SVG Creator: Angelique Zumstein/Angelic Creations LLC.