This pretty little paper framed quilt block was created as an ongoing project. At the end of the year you will be able to connect all of the quilt blocks and create a stunning paper quilt for a wall in your home. You can also create one or several of the blocks for optional home decor ideas.
- Finished framed blocks measure: 7″ by 7″. The actual quilt block is 5″ x 5″.
- SVG files are included in the download for both Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio
- Download folder includes a PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions and images. The same tutorial is posted online at our blog.
- Files include a printable 5″ by 5″ block for use as a guide in placing cut pieces.
- There is a separate tutorial posted online for constructing the frame.
NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL SVG FILE – NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
This product is for “Personal Use Only” at this time.
Materials: The project can be created out of a variety of materials such as wood, paper, card stock, metal, fabric, chipboard and more. You are only limited by what materials your machine can cut. Whatever materials you decide to use, be sure that you purchase enough to complete twelve blocks!
Below is a list of materials used in the finished project as shown in the preview.
- AC White Cardstock
- Grafix medium weight chipboard
- Cricut Damask Chipboard
- AC Cardstock: Rocky Road
- Bazzill Bling Cardstock: Blank Check and Blind Date
- Cricut brown Kraft Board
If you would like to keep up to date on additional releases for this project you can join our newsletter at thecoveredchipboard.com
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions about this product.
Unsure how to use SVG files in Cricut Design Space? Check out this little tutorial!