Morgana’s Curio Cabinet
Get ready for Halloween by making this fun and quick spooky Curio Cabinet!
Instant download after payment. You will have multiple downloads available over a 90 day period.
Files available for: Cricut, Silhouette, Scan-N-Cut at this time. PDF option will be available in the near future. Please download the version that matches your cutting machine.
You will find instructions in a PDF format inside the download. All files should open in the correct size but if needed you can find sizes for each file in the instruction PDF.
Finished size: 8.5″ tall without feet, 6.5″ wide closed, 13.5″ wide open, 1.25″ deep open and 3″ deep closed
Materials . . .
NOTE: heavy cardboard can be substituted for the chipboard if you like or in case your machine won’t cut thicker materials
- Graffix medium weight chipboard – black (3 sheets of 12×12)
- AC Cardstock – black
- Cricut Kraft Board – black
- Patterned Paper for outside and inside areas
- Scor-Tape – 1/4″
- Scotch Quick Dry Tacky Glue – or other white glue
- Strong grip (purple) Cricut cuttin mat
- Cricut Maker and knife blade – or a machine that cuts chipboard