Create this pretty little Red Schoolhouse with cardstock using your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machines. SVG files are included for both machines. Step by step construction videos are posted on my YouTube channel.
The Schoolhouse was created to compliment the tiny Church with a finished size of 4.5″ by 6″ by 7″ and the option of using mini LED lighting or a tea light. There is also an option for drawn lines on cardstock for the appearance of siding or cut cardstock strips for creating siding. It’s up to you to choose the options that suit you best as either will be lovely when finished.
If you are unsure how to use SVG files in Cricut Design Space, please visit our Website and look for the post “How to use SVG files in CDS”
Materials list . . .
- Cardstock – AC or Cricut – Red, White and Black or Grey
- Frosted plastic for windows – can use clear plastic and sand it
- Cricut Wine color marker
- Cricut Heavy Chipboard for base
- Cricut Brown Kraft Board
- Cricut Black 4.0 pen for sign
- Optional white or grey distressing ink
- Quick dry glue or scor-tape (double sided tape)