Sweet Kisses Calendar Journal makes a yearly book to hold calendars, photos and more. Create with or without chipboard in the same way as my other Journals but with lots of pocket pages. Blank calendars are printed and stored inside pockets allowing you to use the finished book year after year by simply adding new calendars.
Great for wedding planners, date planners, photo albums, baby’s 1st year journals.
Finished size: 5 x 7
Print at home on 8.5 x 11 size white matte cardstock or photo paper. All sheets print tested. Print at 100%, best printer setting.
Link to online tutorial included in the READMEFIRST file in download.
Includes . . .
- Pocket Divider page
- Calendar blanks
- 3 pages of elements
- 6 Inside pages (print twice)
Additional materials needed . . .
- Grafix med. weight chipboard for a stronger lasting book
- 1/4″ score tape or other double sided tape
- Bakers twine or other type twine
- Ranger Vintage Photo Distressing Ink (optional)