If you are looking for the supplies that I use in my creations, you’ve come to the right page! Please note that I have used specific links, for specific sellers, on Amazon for these products. Should that seller be out of stock, the “linked page” might not come up when you click the link. If this happens, simply do a search in Amazon for the name I’ve used in the link and you will likely find other sellers for the same product.
Please feel free to contact me should you have a question about any suggested product. You can use the contact link here on my blog or hop on over to our Facebook group and give me a shout!
A word about Cardstock . . .
I use several types of cardstock in my crafts so I’ve not included links for these. Here’s a little guide that might help . . .
- Bazzill Bling – in black and dk. brown as a base for a metal look
- Bazzill Bling – Diamond color for holiday sparkle
- Cricut Cardstock – for everyday use – I’m new to their cardstock but so far I’ve been very pleased with how it cuts and folds. I’m not sure yet about long lasting.
- Bazzill Cardstock – I prefer a cardstock with a texture to it and a bit more on the heavier side for long lasting 3D projects. Bazzill has always been my “go-to” cardstock.
- AC Cardstock – I’ve just started to use this cardstock and find it to be a perfect replacement for Bazzill. You’ll be seeing me use this more and more in the future.
- Cricut Kraft Board – LOVE this heavy board for 3D projects.