I’m so excited about this cute project! Made with AC Cardstock, Cricut Sparkle Paper and some scrap patterned papers, we’ve created both a male and female version.
The design has been created as an SVG file for use in both Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio.
Take a look at our construction video to see just how easy the project is!
Suggested materials . . .
- good quality cardstock
- medium to upper grade patterned paper (stiffer is best)
- silver or gold metal looking or glitter paper for metal areas
Use whatever glue you like best! If you’re unsure … pick up a small bottle of these three I use and see what fits you best. Note that the Aleene’s has a longer drying time giving you the ability to move the paper a bit if needed. The Scotch brands both dry super quick so if you need that little bit of extra time I wouldn’t suggest those.
What’s included in the product file …
- SVG file for Cricut Design Space
- SVG file for Silhouette Studio
- PDF with image layouts
- Product Designer: Teri Hanson/The Covered Chipboard
- SVG Creator: Angelique Zumstein/Angelic Creations LLC.