Welcome back to my second, of six, miniature house in the Halloweenie Town series. I’m not sure if this will be the last for this year or not …. will have to wait and see.
These houses can be built out of chipboard, kraft board, cardboard or even sturdy cardstock. Add your own accents to make your town unique.
Personal Use Only
Finished Size . . .
- House – 5 1/2″ by 8″
- Base – 8 1/2″ diameter
Cutting files included for: Cricut, Silhouette and Scan-N-Cut
Materials . . .
- Cricut Kraft Board in black – basic structure
- AC Cardstock in lime green or whatever accent color you like
- AC Cardstock in white, medium grey or black – depends on how you want to finish the outside walls – read about wall finishes below first.
- Vellum for windows
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Black Soot
- Scotch Quick Dry Tacky Glue